Friday, March 15, 2013

News

1. That was the best Metal Monday ever. I actually recognized most of the bands Patrick posted this week. I know I suck at metal.




2. Team Robot T-shirts are here. $15 and you'll be looking good this summer. Boom.






3. Chaz got hired to write for Pinkbike. Does not compute. Apparently they read this shitty blog enough and then thought "hey, we should have this guy make our successful website less appealing to average Joe's." Look for my first article to drop on Thursday, and look for a bunch of thirteen year olds and forty year old weekend warriors to get pissed when they read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

despite you plotting my demise, i am surprised to be genuinely stoked for you.

Anonymous said...

Those poutine sucking fuckers better be paying you.