Friday, July 30, 2010

Special shout out: Verg at Shimano



Is this photo a little ironic? Sure, I suppose. Instead of focusing on the fact that WE dropped the bomb on THOSE folks, instead consider the deeper irony of shimano, toyota, etc. taking over American markets in lieu of a total military defeat. Or just enjoy the subtle genius of the MS Paint.




Back on topic: I just wanted to toss a special thank you out to Verg at Shimano. Verg hooked it up at Sol Vista, and he's also one of the geniuses behind Eddy Merkin.


I forgot my camera, so I couldn't take a picture with Verg, but here's pretty much what Verg looks like:




Here's Verg van program:


Your van:



Verg's Van:






Your Van:




Verg's Van








Your van:




Verg's Van:





Basically, what I'm trying to say here is that hippies suck.


-Chaz

2 comments:

VERG said...

Did you notice the orange van is parked in front of Planned Parenthood? Fucking spot on.

Faridah Zayla said...

I really love to visit your blog, dont forget to visit and comment at my blog http://www.voice-city.info